A CLOSER LOOK AT BRENDA CHARLSON...
- I am a member of the Dubuque Multiple Listing Service
- Iowa Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- RE/MAX International President’s Club Award Winner
- RE/MAX International 100% Club Member
- Gold Achievement Award
- Diamond Achievement Award
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation (SRES)
- Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR)
- Certified New Home Specialist Designation (CNHS)
- Howard Brinton Star Power University Graduate
- Served on the Dubuque Board of Realtors Board of Directors and as Past President
- Both formal education and previous business experience has enhanced and sharpened my skills. I attend many national seminars with top agents from around the country. I enjoy and strive to learn and keep updated on the ever-changing world of real estate. I am a Realtor with ReMax Advantage Realty, the number one Realty office in Dubuque for over 20 years.
- Aside from my real estate life, I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children, walking, reading and motorcycle riding.
- Over the past 18 years, I have acquired the skills and technology to effectively assist Home Buyers as well as Sellers.
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Central.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.